Advanced Genome Editing (AGE)
- C. Dustin Rubinstein, Ph.D.
425 Henry Mall Madison WI 53706
The Advanced Genome Editing Lab’s expertise provides you with seamless access to the full toolkit of genome editing possibilities. Some common applications include:
- Generation of mouse, rat, and porcine CRISPR models with the UWBC Animal Models group
- Efficient generation of genome edited, clonal cell lines through sophisticated automation and assurance instrumentation.
- Genome-wide pooled CRISPR screening
- Expert support for custom genome editing applications, including the development of therapeutic programs